Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

several parametric sweep simultaneously

Mohammadreza Barzegaran

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everybody
Is it possible to have several parametric sweep solution simultaneously in comsol 3.5a? if yes please write the command

4 Replies Last Post 2010年12月5日 GMT-5 03:20
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年12月4日 GMT-5 07:45
Hi

from what I remembered, only one (without passing through matlab) but you could have several parameter for the sae sweep, check the doc

of the type

param1 param2 ...
1 1.1 2 2.2 3 3.3

giving
param1 = {1 2 3}
param2 = {1. 2.2 3.3}
--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi from what I remembered, only one (without passing through matlab) but you could have several parameter for the sae sweep, check the doc of the type param1 param2 ... 1 1.1 2 2.2 3 3.3 giving param1 = {1 2 3} param2 = {1. 2.2 3.3} -- Good luck Ivar

Mohammadreza Barzegaran

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年12月4日 GMT-5 09:56
Hi
Thanks
I knew this method ;but by using this method only value the first parameter changes the second is fake
Hi Thanks I knew this method ;but by using this method only value the first parameter changes the second is fake

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年12月4日 GMT-5 10:24
Mohammadreza,

I used this method and it works properly. You might want to check it in a simple place like expressions and plot it Vs a parameter.

Again, if your parameters are vectors say {a} and {b}

So in GUI, they are
a1 b1 a2 b2 a3 b3...etc

Good luck,
Stephan

Mohammadreza, I used this method and it works properly. You might want to check it in a simple place like expressions and plot it Vs a parameter. Again, if your parameters are vectors say {a} and {b} So in GUI, they are a1 b1 a2 b2 a3 b3...etc Good luck, Stephan

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年12月5日 GMT-5 03:20
Hi

there is one limitation: the first parameter must always be monotonously increasing (or decrasing)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi there is one limitation: the first parameter must always be monotonously increasing (or decrasing) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.