Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

SAW_Gas_Sensor_different result compare to demo result.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,
I am very beginner in Comsol. Currently, i have installed Comsol 4.3a and trying to learn it's working procedure mainly in SAW sensor. I found the model description of SAW gas sensor in demo and i have followed all the necessary steps, unfortunately i have found that the result is not similar as it is given in the demo saw gas sensor. Every time i try from the beginning it is giving very different result.
I have checked all the ways comparing with the demo model and i found that , in Piezoelectric Devices>Free 1 , Boundary condition does not match with the demo one. I have tried to fix it but could not able to do it till now.
I am attaching some snap shot of original demo version and my practice one since this webpage is not supporting the big comsol file, could you please tell me why it is giving different result compare with the demo one.

Thanks in Advanced
looking forward your kind suggestions.

0 Replies Last Post 2016年8月2日 GMT-4 11:36
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Md. Mehedi Masud

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.