Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Empty/incomplete solution-only edges of simulated part get displayed

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I need urgent help for my current project simulating polymer-bonded magnets. I'm using COMSOL 5.2.
So far I generated two modells with different geometries. In my first modell (20x20x1_1.0s) I'm able to plot the solutions properly (temperatur plot/Plot flux density (BT entformt).
This modell I used a basis to generate my second modell with a slightly different geometry (20x60x1_1.5s). I used exactly the same settings but for some reasons I'm unable to plot/calculate the solutions (temperatur plot_new modell/Plot flux density (BT entformt)_new modell) like they showed up in the first modell. It seems that only the edges are displayed but not the whole part.

I can't find my mistake! It would be great if someone could help me....

Thank you very much!

2 Replies Last Post 2016年8月16日 GMT-4 11:05
Sergei Yushanov Certified Consultant

Posted: 8 years ago 2016年8月15日 GMT-4 08:07
Maximilan,

You can not see all geometrical entities in you plots because several domains are hidden - take a look at Component/Definitions/View node.

Regards,
Sergei
Maximilan, You can not see all geometrical entities in you plots because several domains are hidden - take a look at Component/Definitions/View node. Regards, Sergei

Posted: 8 years ago 2016年8月16日 GMT-4 11:05
Sergei!! You are my hero right now!

Thank you so much....I have no idea how I could overlook this

Best wishes,

Maximilian
Sergei!! You are my hero right now! Thank you so much....I have no idea how I could overlook this Best wishes, Maximilian

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.