Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Active Noise Cancellation system in car

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone, I'm a Student at UOIT, Oshawa, Ontario. My Project is Active Noise Cancellation system. My objective is to make the ANC system more effective as this system is not efficient for Multiple Listeners and if someone is changing directions he can still hear the disturbance. I want to record the sound by placing the Microphones at different points in the car interior with ANC system on and off.
In the end I want to show how many microphones and Speakers Should be used to make this system efficient for Multiple Listeners and also show where the Microphones and Speakers should be placed.
I need help to complete my project. How to Start and how to use Comsol for doing my project. My project submission date is too near (12/05/2016). Please reply to my post and help me with my project.
Thanks.

1 Reply Last Post 2016年11月28日 GMT-5 12:01
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago 2016年11月28日 GMT-5 12:01
Hello Nizzamuddin,
You will find a model demonstrating how to set up a model of car interior acoustics at the following link:
www.comsol.com/model/sedan-interior-acoustics-15013
Best regards,
Jeff
Hello Nizzamuddin, You will find a model demonstrating how to set up a model of car interior acoustics at the following link: https://www.comsol.com/model/sedan-interior-acoustics-15013 Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.