Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Heat Transfer radiation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Greetings.
I'm working on a typical H.T problem with conduction, convection and radiation models. I looked up at example on solar - parasol example. I would like to know, how to use the values such as reflectivity (does it take it as 1- solar absorptivity / or is it 1- surface emmissivity.).

Also, I'm a little confused on how to use transmissivity models. I would like to know if there are few examples related to them, before I start my project

0 Replies Last Post 2017年2月22日 GMT-5 16:37
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sai Phani Kiran Hota

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.