Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Coaxial feed with slot antenna

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone! I need to connect the coaxial feed with a slot antenna...I used a parametric surface as you can see in the picture but it doesn't work...How can I solve the problem? Thank you
In the picture you can see the lumped port on the coaxial feed and I used every surface as a PEC.

Thanks, do comments please because I am new to this and I need to learn more about.

1 Reply Last Post 2017年3月6日 GMT-5 22:47
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago 2017年3月6日 GMT-5 22:47
Did you include a volume of space around your structures? In RF models, you must model the space that contains the RF fields.
Did you include a volume of space around your structures? In RF models, you must model the space that contains the RF fields.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.