Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Creating a Domain Point Probe with a variable coordinate

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I'm simulating a simple Time Dependent Electric Currents physics. The model consist of two materials, air and copper. The air Electrical conductivity of each mesh node (on each time step) needs to be varied based on the value of its Electric field norm. Therefore, in my model, I create a Domain Point Probe to get the value of the Electric field norm. But, The Domain Point Probe requirement is to key in a constant coordinate.

I want to know is there any way to make the coordinate of the Domain Point Probe variable instead of using constant coordinate?

Thank you.

0 Replies Last Post 2017年6月23日 GMT-4 04:01
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Saeed Vahabi

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.