Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Time dependent - Curve Fit

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, everybody!

I have experimental data for the catalytic conversion of acetylene as a function of time. I'm currently proposing deactivation models for the catalyst, so I need to fit the experimental data with the models proposed in order to find the deactivation constant and other kinetics constants.

I have read the mooney rivlin tutorial, as well as the arrhenius one, however I can't find the right way to do the fit. The mooney rivlin tutorial is for a stationary study, so I can't use it completely, and the arrhenius one uses the chemical reaction engineering module, and I don't need this module, I only need to fit the data to the models I proposed. I try to do a mix of the two tutorials but the model showed an error.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

0 Replies Last Post 2018年2月13日 GMT-5 16:23
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sabely Canaan

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.