Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

5.3a parametric sweep

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I am performing a parametric sweep study, however comsol gives the error message "Parameters: "thick","0.01" The following feature has encountered a problem: - Feature: Parametric 1 (sol1/s1/p1) - Feature: Stationary Solver 1 (sol1/s1) Parameter names must not be empty."

I am amazed something that didn't happen previously is causing an error in the latest version. I also found a similar error for multiphysics - Nonisothermal flow coupling where it causes an error with "reference density" not defined. I would like to know if this is an issue with the version, or something has changed and if I need to change something. I haven't faced these issues previously.

Thanks -Sai

1 Reply Last Post 2018年3月14日 GMT-4 10:18
Henrik Sönnerlind COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 6 years ago 2018年3月14日 GMT-4 10:18

Hi Sai,

If possible, please submit your model to support. It is difficult to guess what is the problem, but you can try to regenerate the solver sequence (Reset solver sequence to default on Solver configuration).

Regards,
Henrik

-------------------
Henrik Sönnerlind
COMSOL
Hi Sai, If possible, please submit your model to support. It is difficult to guess what is the problem, but you can try to regenerate the solver sequence (*Reset solver sequence to default* on *Solver configuration*). Regards, Henrik

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.