Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Switching on parameters

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I m using V3.5 and not familiar with MatLab. Can I use more than one parameter or boundary condition on a single comsol model. Let me give you an example: For Richards equation to solve for flow, I want to see the effect of Brooks and Corey parameters on the saturated water level by switching different values of alpha and n ( Say alpha = 6.5, 9.8, 33.3 ... and the corresponding n = 0,32, 0,208, 0,165 ......). Can I really make a simulation without MatLab and I don't want to setup different models for each cases. I just want to setup on a single model?

Thanks for your help in advance

1 Reply Last Post 2011年5月31日 GMT-4 11:08
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年5月31日 GMT-4 11:08
Hi

I believe so, for me it looks like a multi (=2) parametric sweep solving case
--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I believe so, for me it looks like a multi (=2) parametric sweep solving case -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.