Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Structural Mechanics( Beam)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Once the Beam Interface were inserted into a comsol model, I couldn't remove it again . If I do that ,two problems would occur. 1) I cannot save the model . when I try to save it , a error box popup in the screen with the message 'Error when serializing reference to: Physics/HermitianBeam (beam) [D] in /frame/rigid beam/list: MList' . 2) I cannot calculate it .a error box popup in the screen with the message 'An unexpected error occurred. See the end of log file for details.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Node is removed: Physics/HermitianBeam (beam) [D] at com.comsol.model.data.Node.getLocation(SourceFile:912) at com.comsol.model.data.Node.getModelPath(SourceFile:935) at com.comsol.model.data.primitive.DReference.toAttribute(SourceFile:147) ... 50 more '

Though I have deleted all the features relevant to Beam Interface. And even more , I have cleared out the comsol model, the error remaining . I want to konw how to fix it . Thank you in advance.

0 Replies Last Post 2018年9月29日 GMT-4 04:32
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Fang Bei

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.