Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Energy from planetary spin (Earth)

Gopalkrishna Nadkarni

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I want simulation help for my experiment to proceed with the design.

5 Replies Last Post 2019年3月8日 GMT-5 17:39
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 5 years ago 2019年2月25日 GMT-5 13:42
Updated: 5 years ago 2019年2月25日 GMT-5 13:42

Hello Gopalkrishna,

I would suggest you provide additional information about the system you are trying to model, about your efforts to model it with COMSOL so far, and about the specific help you are seeking.

The more specific your post in this Discussion Forum is, the more likely it is to get helpful answers.

Bset regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Gopalkrishna, I would suggest you provide additional information about the system you are trying to model, about your efforts to model it with COMSOL so far, and about the specific help you are seeking. The more specific your post in this Discussion Forum is, the more likely it is to get helpful answers. Bset regards, Jeff

Gopalkrishna Nadkarni

Posted: 5 years ago 2019年3月5日 GMT-5 07:28
Updated: 5 years ago 2019年3月6日 GMT-5 00:51

A pendulum whose pivot point travels with two different velocities in the same direction , changing periodically and the energy derived out of it by the bob

A pendulum whose pivot point travels with two different velocities in the same direction , changing periodically and the energy derived out of it by the bob

Gopalkrishna Nadkarni

Posted: 5 years ago 2019年3月6日 GMT-5 20:26

Hello Gopalkrishna,

I would suggest you provide additional information about the system you are trying to model, about your efforts to model it with COMSOL so far, and about the specific help you are seeking.

The more specific your post in this Discussion Forum is, the more likely it is to get helpful answers.

Bset regards,

Jeff

>Hello Gopalkrishna, > >I would suggest you provide additional information about the system you are trying to model, about your efforts to model it with COMSOL so far, and about the specific help you are seeking. > >The more specific your post in this Discussion Forum is, the more likely it is to get helpful answers. > >Bset regards, > >Jeff

Gopalkrishna Nadkarni

Posted: 5 years ago 2019年3月6日 GMT-5 20:45
Updated: 5 years ago 2019年3月8日 GMT-5 17:37

switching of weight hanging of mass of bob is done..the bob oscillates..dE Energy derived between two levels which equals= mass of bob ( m)* earths's west to east velocity at the Equator (v)dv velocity difference between two levels ( h omega of EARTH)=mvdv ergs,power is dE/dt where dt is the switching rate.

switching of weight hanging of mass of bob is done..the bob oscillates..dE Energy derived between two levels which equals= mass of bob ( m)* earths's west to east velocity at the Equator (v)*dv velocity difference between two levels ( h* omega of EARTH)=m*v*dv ergs,power is dE/dt where dt is the switching rate.

Gopalkrishna Nadkarni

Posted: 5 years ago 2019年3月8日 GMT-5 17:39

switching of weight hanging of mass of bob is done..the bob oscillates..dE Energy derived between two levels which equals= mass of bob ( m)* earths's west to east velocity at the Equator (v)dv velocity difference between two levels ( h omega of EARTH)=mvdv ergs,power is dE/dt where dt is the switching rate.

need some simulation help...not enginnering help..i do not have any comsol software

>switching of weight hanging of mass of bob is done..the bob oscillates..dE Energy derived between two levels which equals= mass of bob ( m)* earths's west to east velocity at the Equator (v)*dv velocity difference between two levels ( h* omega of EARTH)=m*v*dv ergs,power is dE/dt where dt is the switching rate. need some simulation help...not enginnering help..i do not have any comsol software

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.