Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Who has Comsol model of the Modeling Hysteresis Effects

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

HI everyone,

I have a tutorial on Modeling Hysteresis Effects (in Comsol 3.5). Currently, I need this model for reference of hysteresis loss analysis. Anyone who has this please share the model here?
Thank you so much.

6 Replies Last Post 2013年6月4日 GMT-4 06:17

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年11月14日 GMT-5 23:24
I am looking forward answer for ur question:)... I have a model to develop which involves Thermal hysteresis. well i have a function which has different values along heating(temp rise) and cooling(temp drop). I would obtain temp from pde model so i need to relate it with equations to model it .
I am looking forward answer for ur question:)... I have a model to develop which involves Thermal hysteresis. well i have a function which has different values along heating(temp rise) and cooling(temp drop). I would obtain temp from pde model so i need to relate it with equations to model it .

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年11月15日 GMT-5 03:51
I would advise to direct this question to the COMSOL support. They should be able to give you the model.

Cheers Edgar
I would advise to direct this question to the COMSOL support. They should be able to give you the model. Cheers Edgar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年5月5日 GMT-4 09:50

HI everyone,

I have a tutorial on Modeling Hysteresis Effects (in Comsol 3.5). Currently, I need this model for reference of hysteresis loss analysis. Anyone who has this please share the model here?
Thank you so much.

Hi Phan Van Tung!
You are from Vietnam? If possiple, could you send me your email? We could exchange some information about the Comsol or not?
Thanks.
Best regards,
Vo Hoang Bach
[QUOTE] HI everyone, I have a tutorial on Modeling Hysteresis Effects (in Comsol 3.5). Currently, I need this model for reference of hysteresis loss analysis. Anyone who has this please share the model here? Thank you so much. [/QUOTE] Hi Phan Van Tung! You are from Vietnam? If possiple, could you send me your email? We could exchange some information about the Comsol or not? Thanks. Best regards, Vo Hoang Bach

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年5月6日 GMT-4 04:20

The document you uploaded seems not be able to be solved in COMSOL 3.5a, and it mainly about the Jiles-Atherton method used to describe the hysteresis phenomenon.
I recommend you to try the two examples in AC/DC Module/ Motors and Actuators, they are "generator 2d" and "generator 3d", which deal with the interpolated B-H relationships.
In these models, only soft iron(without losses) is used. You may replace that material with the soft iron(with losses).
Good luck.
The document you uploaded seems not be able to be solved in COMSOL 3.5a, and it mainly about the Jiles-Atherton method used to describe the hysteresis phenomenon. I recommend you to try the two examples in AC/DC Module/ Motors and Actuators, they are "generator 2d" and "generator 3d", which deal with the interpolated B-H relationships. In these models, only soft iron(without losses) is used. You may replace that material with the soft iron(with losses). Good luck.

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年5月8日 GMT-4 07:34
hi,

www.comsol.com/community/forums/general/thread/18952

it still unsolved issue
hi, http://www.comsol.com/community/forums/general/thread/18952 it still unsolved issue

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年6月4日 GMT-4 06:17
the following topic maybe useful for you

www.comsol.de/community/forums/general/thread/36970/
the following topic maybe useful for you http://www.comsol.de/community/forums/general/thread/36970/

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.