Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Help with design of an RF MEMS DC contact switch

Krishna Kanth Sontineni

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am new to COMSOL and i have a project which has to be done in COMSOL. I have to design an RF MEMS DC contact switch. Since i am new to COMSOL, can anyone kindly help me with a tutorial . Or if anyone has done a similar project in RF MEMS before, can you please mail me the saved file. Thank You

3 Replies Last Post 2012年10月5日 GMT-4 01:13
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年2月22日 GMT-5 05:56
Hi

the best is to gothrough the examples in the model library (do not forget to update it regularly ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi the best is to gothrough the examples in the model library (do not forget to update it regularly ;) -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年8月19日 GMT-4 01:39
i have same problem,please if you get any thing mail me billalaxman@gmail.com
i have same problem,please if you get any thing mail me billalaxman@gmail.com

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年10月5日 GMT-4 01:13
hi ,
Me too working on the same . what is your progress? I am new to comsol . can you please tell me the models that you have found useful for designing the switch?
hi , Me too working on the same . what is your progress? I am new to comsol . can you please tell me the models that you have found useful for designing the switch?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.