Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Nonlinear Time History Analysis

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear Staff Please tell me : Can Comsol do Nonlinear Dynamic Time History Analysis for concrete structures? if yes, please I need tutorials, thanks Dr. Ibrahim

1 Reply Last Post 2020年6月22日 GMT-4 11:10
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago 2020年6月22日 GMT-4 11:10

Hello Ibrahim,

Please note that you posted in the Discussion Forum, i.e. a part of the COMSOL website intended for the exchange of ideas among COMSOL users. To request technical support from COMSOL staff, please address your messages to support@comsol.com .

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Ibrahim, Please note that you posted in the Discussion Forum, i.e. a part of the COMSOL website intended for the exchange of ideas among COMSOL users. To request technical support from COMSOL staff, please address your messages to support@comsol.com . Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.