Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Failed to evaluate operator Jacobian.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am trying to simulate non-isothermal flow in a bent pipe. But I am getting the following error when I am trying to solve it:

Segregated group 1
Failed to evaluate operator Jacobian.
- Operator: nif
- Geometry: 1
- Boundary: 4 9 12 18 20

I am not able to attach the file, since it has file extension error. Please let me know if you need any information to solve it.

Any help to solve this problem would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Arpita

2 Replies Last Post 2012年3月8日 GMT-5 11:27

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年3月7日 GMT-5 19:11
www.comsol.fi/community/forums/general/thread/1865/

May be the model is missing a variable definition?

Sirisha
http://www.comsol.fi/community/forums/general/thread/1865/ May be the model is missing a variable definition? Sirisha

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年3月8日 GMT-5 11:27
I have tried a lot. But I am not able to solve it. I want to attach the file so that you see and suggest me, but it has some extension error. Mine is 4.2a. Can you suggest me how can I attach this file?
I have tried a lot. But I am not able to solve it. I want to attach the file so that you see and suggest me, but it has some extension error. Mine is 4.2a. Can you suggest me how can I attach this file?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.