Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Electro-Thermal Analysis of Micro-Heater Designs Using COMSOLTM for Gas Sensor Applications Velmathi .

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

sir,i want to know how to build this model using comsol4.2 software. please help me out..suggest me the whole procedure..

1 Reply Last Post 2012年3月27日 GMT-4 09:45
Nagi Elabbasi Facebook Reality Labs

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年3月27日 GMT-4 09:45
I recommend you first get general COMSOL training, if you haven’t done so already. Then search the Model Gallery for models that have similar physics and use them as your starting point. You should find several models that illustrate how to solve coupled thermo-electric problems.

Nagi Elabbasi
Veryst Engineering
I recommend you first get general COMSOL training, if you haven’t done so already. Then search the Model Gallery for models that have similar physics and use them as your starting point. You should find several models that illustrate how to solve coupled thermo-electric problems. Nagi Elabbasi Veryst Engineering

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.