Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Having Issues with conjugate flow

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello there, I am having issues with a simulation I am trying to do. I am trying to design a model that is of a strut with an imbedded heater within it. I have been taking it step by step and trying to compute it but I keep getting these funky errors for some reason. The current error I am getting is saying that the attempt to evaluate the square root of a negative number. I have attached the error message, if anyone could give me insight it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies Last Post 2020年12月8日 GMT-5 22:05
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Chris Schultz

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.