Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Ambient properties data in definitions

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Can anyone help me understand what type of a weather file is used in COMSOL? I'm using the weather station for the ambient properties section in the "definitions" for the city of Toronto. But the data is incomplete when I tried modeling with this weather data. What is the name of this weather file, and how do I set the days and hours in the weather file to match with the time dependant simulation run?

For instance, I enter Toronto, it does not have the data for the months of July and August. Another issue is when I plot the data for solar irradiance over one full day, it is showing solar irradiance data even thorugh the night hours.

Any help would be truly appreciated.

0 Replies Last Post 2021年1月6日 GMT-5 10:27
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Shahrzad S

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.