Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Water steam condensation on outer tube

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all.
I would like to simulate the heat transfer coefficient of water-steam condensation on the outer tube surface. But i do not now how it works in COMSOL. Maybe somebody could help me with my problem.

I would like to know how i can simulate the condensation of water on the tube. Inside the tube a cooling fluid is flowing.
Maybe somebody could helo me with my problem.

Thanks to all!

Alex

1 Reply Last Post 2014年6月11日 GMT-4 00:39
COMSOL Moderator

Hello

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2014年6月11日 GMT-4 00:39
Hi Alex,
I would also like to simulate condensation of water on outer tube surface with a cold fluid flowing inside the tube.
It would be very helpful if you can share the information on how you simulated this in COMSOL.
Thanks !!

Manideep
Hi Alex, I would also like to simulate condensation of water on outer tube surface with a cold fluid flowing inside the tube. It would be very helpful if you can share the information on how you simulated this in COMSOL. Thanks !! Manideep

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.