Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Compute study

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,

I'm new in using comsol. Currently I'm working on gas sensor. While trying to compute the study, my working space become empty and all my designs are gone. Is there any solution to this?

1 Reply Last Post 2021年8月13日 GMT-4 18:28
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago 2021年8月13日 GMT-4 18:28

Need more info. Re: "my working space become empty and all my designs are gone." Do you mean to suggest that: (1) Comsol Mutiphysics crashed? (2) one or more previously saved files on your hard drive were unexpectedly erased? (3) something else, or?? If you have an active license, and this has happened more than once, I suggest you request support directly from the Comsol folks. Go to https://www.comsol.com/support and choose "Submit new support case." Regardless, it's always good advice to save your work often and create backups as well.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
Need more info. Re: "my working space become empty and all my designs are gone." Do you mean to suggest that: (1) Comsol Mutiphysics crashed? (2) one or more previously saved files on your hard drive were unexpectedly erased? (3) something else, or?? If you have an active license, and this has happened more than once, I suggest you request support directly from the Comsol folks. Go to https://www.comsol.com/support and choose "Submit new support case." Regardless, it's always good advice to save your work often and create backups as well.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.