Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Addressing a mass value at time 0

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone, I am trying to create a plot of mass at time t over mass at time 0. I have defined a non-local coupling integration for the domain I am interested at, and for mass at time t I have the expression m(t)=intop1(c)*MW where c is concentration and MW is molecular weight. I am wondering if there is a way to do something similar or to define a variable that can hold the value of the mass ONLY at time 0.

1 Reply Last Post 2021年9月6日 GMT-4 02:45
Henrik Sönnerlind COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago 2021年9月6日 GMT-4 02:45

By using the withsol() operator you can pick values at any solution step. For details, see the documentation.

-------------------
Henrik Sönnerlind
COMSOL
By using the withsol() operator you can pick values at any solution step. For details, see the documentation.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.