Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Plot Electric field distribution, Comsol 4.2a

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello Fellows,

I made some RF model, and now I want to get some results.

I have results for Electric field enhacement in some points of the geometry, so I found the frequency of maximum

enhacement.

Now I want to plot Electric field distribution (emw.normE^2) in space for that particular frequency (2D or 3D, whatever).

I tried to do something in 2D, but I can't find way how to define which plane I want (xy,yz or zx).

Can you give me some advice how to handle this (2D, 3D, in Comsol, in Livelink for Matlab, whatever).

Thank you on every response.

Regards,

Beginner

0 Replies Last Post 2012年7月10日 GMT-4 04:53
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Nikola Bralovic

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.