Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Question about frequency selective surface

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello.please I have a problem in comsol. When I simulate the Frequency selective surface with patch metallic i can find the results. But when I simulate the same structure but with patch dielectric i can't find any results. Please if one here have a solution help me please

3 Replies Last Post 2022年1月2日 GMT-5 12:22
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 3 years ago 2022年1月1日 GMT-5 20:05
Updated: 3 years ago 2022年1月1日 GMT-5 20:06

I encourage you to post your model to the forum so that others here can take a detailed look at it. (In fact, you might want to post both the models that you mentioned, so we can all see what you actually changed, when you replaced metal by dielectric. This way, we will be more likely to figure out why one model worked and the other didn't.)

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
I encourage you to post your model to the forum so that others here can take a detailed look at it. (In fact, you might want to post *both* the models that you mentioned, so we can all see what you actually changed, when you replaced metal by dielectric. This way, we will be more likely to figure out why one model worked and the other didn't.)

Posted: 3 years ago 2022年1月2日 GMT-5 00:27

I encourage you to post your model to the forum so that others here can take a detailed look at it. (In fact, you might want to post both the models that you mentioned, so we can all see what you actually changed, when you replaced metal by dielectric. This way, we will be more likely to figure out why one model worked and the other didn't.)

Thanks dear. but where i can post my model of comsol. best regards

>I encourage you to post your model to the forum so that others here can take a detailed look at it. (In fact, you might want to post *both* the models that you mentioned, so we can all see what you actually changed, when you replaced metal by dielectric. This way, we will be more likely to figure out why one model worked and the other didn't.) Thanks dear. but where i can post my model of comsol. best regards

Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 3 years ago 2022年1月2日 GMT-5 12:22

You can post your .mph file to this forum. You should see a statement that says "Drag here or browse to upload" at the bottom of the Reply box, in this forum. If your file is over 5 MB in size, click on the link that says "Learn how to reduce MPH-file size."

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
You can post your .mph file to this forum. You should see a statement that says "Drag here or browse to upload" at the bottom of the Reply box, in this forum. If your file is over 5 MB in size, click on the link that says "Learn how to reduce MPH-file size."

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.