Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Missing Properties

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I am starting to use comsol but I found that I cannot reach some properties like infinite domain and floating potential. Is there any option to add or reach another way to this properties? Thank you for helping.

1 Reply Last Post 2022年2月24日 GMT-5 15:12
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 years ago 2022年2月24日 GMT-5 15:12
Updated: 2 years ago 2022年2月28日 GMT-5 09:58

Hello Meryem,

The COMSOL software is licensed in a modular fashion. Perhaps the license you are using does not include the modules that include the functionalities in question. You can check what modules are on your license by going to File>Used and Licensed Products. The Specification Chart on COMSOL's website shows which functionalities are in which module.

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Meryem, The COMSOL software is licensed in a modular fashion. Perhaps the license you are using does not include the modules that include the functionalities in question. You can check what modules are on your license by going to File>Used and Licensed Products. The [Specification Chart](https://www.comsol.com/products/specifications/) on COMSOL's website shows which functionalities are in which module. Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.