Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Surface charge density

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I would like to simulate the surface charge accumulation on a polymeric sphere. This sphere is between two electrodes and there is an Electric Field. The final result must be an assessment of the induced polarization.

Since I am a chemist, and I am having some problems to solve this issue.

I am enclosing my model until now. May anyone help me?

Best

1 Reply Last Post 2012年7月30日 GMT-4 16:39

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 2012年7月30日 GMT-4 16:39
I just tried to run your model, but
1) It seems as if a number of material properties are not defined (do you not see the red 'x' in your model builder?
2) When I try to solve the model as you posted it, i get the error that duplicated variable names are present.
Maybe you want to fix this first..?
Do you have a working model, could you upload it?

I just tried to run your model, but 1) It seems as if a number of material properties are not defined (do you not see the red 'x' in your model builder? 2) When I try to solve the model as you posted it, i get the error that duplicated variable names are present. Maybe you want to fix this first..? Do you have a working model, could you upload it?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.