Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error while meshing :Triangle element has wrong orientation.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am doing a mesh convergence test of a FSI model, with a very simple model of the heart (practically it is one cavity, based on ellipsoid, with 2 rigid tubes) Hereby I do different meshing for the fluid domain as for the solid domain. I noticed that everytime I want to mesh the solid extra coarse, I got the error; Triangle element has wrong orientation. I was wondering which setting I can adapt, to fix this problem.

Thankyou in advance!

1 Reply Last Post 2022年5月27日 GMT-4 03:02
Kristian Rye Jensen COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 years ago 2022年5月27日 GMT-4 03:02

Dear Romy Lauwers,

Thank you for posting on the Discussion Forum. After looking over your questions we feel that these questions may require specialized assistance from our Technical Support Team. Please email to support@comsol.com with your questions and supporting model files and we will address them via those channels. If you afterwards would like to make the reply public, we can do so at your request.

Best regards,

Kristian Rye Jensen

-------------------
Kristian Rye Jensen
COMSOL DK
Dear Romy Lauwers, Thank you for posting on the Discussion Forum. After looking over your questions we feel that these questions may require specialized assistance from our Technical Support Team. Please email to [support@comsol.com](mailto:support@comsol.com) with your questions and supporting model files and we will address them via those channels. If you afterwards would like to make the reply public, we can do so at your request. Best regards, Kristian Rye Jensen

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.