Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

does not show plasma, although the plot converges

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I'm trying to simulate H2 plasma using the microwave plasma module in the CVD at 1.5 kW of power and 120 torr of pressure. After compilation, the plot converges smoothly (see the overlayed images below) but doesn't show the plasma above the substrate holder. Can anyone suggest where the problem is in the model?

1 Reply Last Post 2022年12月1日 GMT-5 06:57
Abhinav MPCVD reactor simulation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 year ago 2022年12月1日 GMT-5 06:57

Don't rely completely on the COMSOL results. Sometimes its results are not appropriate. I'm also facing the same problem. Change some parameters such as initial electron density, Gas pressure etc. All the best

Don't rely completely on the COMSOL results. Sometimes its results are not appropriate. I'm also facing the same problem. Change some parameters such as initial electron density, Gas pressure etc. All the best

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.