Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Coupled Problem

FERNANDO HERNÁNDEZ SOLANO

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everybody,

My name is Fernando, I'm a Master Student from México.

I have a lot of problems, when I try to couple two mathematical models, because, the models are solved in diferents domains, but i need the information of the first solution (DOMAIN 1) to feed the second model (DOMAIN 2).

The problem arises because I try to use a variable that is solved in domain 1 (T), and I want to use the result of this variable in domain 2, however, that variable (T) is not recognized.

My question is, what should I do to achieve this connection?

1 Reply Last Post 2023年3月7日 GMT-5 12:46
Acculution ApS Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 year ago 2023年3月7日 GMT-5 12:46

The variable on one domain is not known on some other domain. If it truly is the same domain, but you just denote them 1 and 2, because they exist in two different studies, then yes there is a way to do it.

-------------------
René Christensen, PhD
Acculution ApS
www.acculution.com
info@acculution.com
The variable on one domain is not known on some other domain. If it truly is the same domain, but you just denote them 1 and 2, because they exist in two different studies, then yes there is a way to do it.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.