Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to invoke distribution of electric field from solution of time dependent

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear experts,

Here I want to invoke distribution of electric field (within Study 2) from known solution (Time dependent within Study 1), I tried to set "variable to be solved" from Study 1 and "the time" is chosen the last one, but the distribution of electric field is the same as initial time. In my model, electric potential is constant, but electric filed varies with space charge, I guess only electric potential is invoked rather than electric filed in this way. Could you give me some suggestions about how to invoke distribution of electric filed? Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards, Xiaoxia

1 Reply Last Post 2023年6月8日 GMT-4 10:39
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 10 months ago 2023年6月8日 GMT-4 10:39

I encourage you to post your .mph file to the forum, so that it can be reviewed by others here, and so that the issue(s) in your particular model will be easier to identify.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
I encourage you to post your .mph file to the forum, so that it can be reviewed by others here, and so that the issue(s) in your particular model will be easier to identify.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.