Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error during mesh

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi I used this equation for a material refractive index value but shows in yellow color and "inconsistent unit" message. 1.474775+(6990.31/opw^2)+((2.1776*10^8)/(opw^4))

after that I calculate the value manually and put it in the parameter section, it seems ok with that but the mesh is not working in physics-controlled mesh.

It shows the following messages:

*Invalid property value.
 - Property: hmax (Maximum element size)
'Maximum element size' is a real number.
x > 0.
Expected unit is: m.*

what should I to to do the mesh?

TIA

0 Replies Last Post 2023年6月8日 GMT-4 07:10
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Meftahul Islam

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.