Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Plot on of field on plane, RF MODULE

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I need help.

I have model with two spheres (attachment).

I want to plot electric field enhancement but in one plane for one wavelength.

I know how to plot electric field for many wavelength in one point. And when I plot electric field enhancement,

it is easy to find resonance for some particular wavelength.

But know I want to plot electric field enhancements in many points for that particular resonant wavelength.

So for example, I want to choose xy plane, z = 50nm (in my model that plane is exactly between spheres, because radios of spheres is 50nm).

Is there any way how I can plot electric field enhancement for one wavelength on all that surface??

Thank in advanced

0 Replies Last Post 2012年10月26日 GMT-4 19:36
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Samuel Roj

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.