How to map the scatter off of the Anechoic Structure with periodic boundaries

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have worked through the demo for the periodic anechoic structures but have a question about the scatter. When plotting S11 is it the total integrated reflection across all output angles? The angle input in the demo just changes the RF direction input into the model. Is there a way to make a the S11 port only accept limited ranges of angles? I would like to make an intensity output plot vs angle.

The demo I am using https://www.comsol.com/blogs/modeling-rf-anechoic-chamber-using-periodic-structures/

1 Reply Last Post 2024年1月17日 GMT-5 21:29

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 months ago 2024年1月17日 GMT-5 21:29
Updated: 3 months ago 2024年1月18日 GMT-5 08:27

Or is the anser that since it is an infinite plan of identical scattering structures they basically make a phased array that net outputs a net reflection at the same angle as a reflection of a flat plate would?

Or is the anser that since it is an infinite plan of identical scattering structures they basically make a phased array that net outputs a net reflection at the same angle as a reflection of a flat plate would?

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.