How to export all plots and all plot data for every experiment in a Parametric Sweep?

Andy Breuhaus-Alvarez

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am running a parametric study on a 3D model. I have a cut plane dataset that I am using to generate a 2D surface plot. I want to export every 2D surface plot as an image, and also export a .csv of the dataset. I want to do this for each parameter in the parametric study, with the parameter values automatically placed in the filename. Can this be done in Comsol?

I can do this manually, by manually writing out the filename and then exporting each 2D surface plot as an image and then a .csv dataset for every single different parameter in the sweep, but I will be doing a large sweep, and it is not feasible to sit and do that for every single experiment in the sweep.

I have tried exporting the plot data in a CSV format all at once, but I get the error "Data can only be exported if the same mesh is used for all parameters" (see attached image)

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.