Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error after 300 iteration steps

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

HI,
I am very new to COMSOL multiphysics.
I am using CFD> non-isothermal to simulation the room temperature.
After 300 iteration steps, I received the error mas at attched.
I shall be very thankful if anyone assist me.

--
Aung Myat

2 Replies Last Post 2013年8月25日 GMT-4 21:09

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年8月25日 GMT-4 17:13
Hi,

I am not expert on CFD module, but I guess in your equation you reported here the square root should be different than zero (either because you have a fraction in the sqrt, or because this equation is then used somewhere else). Therefore, try to add in your equation a very small value, let's say 1e-6, both at numerator and at the denominator, to avoid possible singularities.

Bests
Hi, I am not expert on CFD module, but I guess in your equation you reported here the square root should be different than zero (either because you have a fraction in the sqrt, or because this equation is then used somewhere else). Therefore, try to add in your equation a very small value, let's say 1e-6, both at numerator and at the denominator, to avoid possible singularities. Bests

Posted: 1 decade ago 2013年8月25日 GMT-4 21:09
Hi fabio,
Thank for the reply. i will try it.

--
Aung Myat
Hi fabio, Thank for the reply. i will try it. -- Aung Myat

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.