Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to define a variable depending on another variable at the other position

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear community,

I'm trying to define a variable, y, which is determined by the other variable, x. The problem is that y is determined by the values of x at two different positions in the domain. Furthermore, the two different positions are exactly at the surface on two sides of one inertial boundary.

I really hope someone can help me. Thanks a lot in advance! I'm looking forward to your kind reply.

Best,
Meixia

0 Replies Last Post 2013年9月18日 GMT-4 05:08
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Meixia Shi

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.