Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

hoe do draw a soild cylinder in terms of slices -comsol4.3 version

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hai,
I like to know how do draw a solid cylinder in to no of slices in linear direction.please let me know this ,hereby I attached the image of cylinder which one need exactly.

regards,
N.Kumar

2 Replies Last Post 2014年1月14日 GMT-5 22:29

Posted: 1 decade ago 2014年1月13日 GMT-5 09:29
Here is one method. There may be other ways to do this as it is not a difficult problem. You could also import it from a CAD program as well if that is easier. I did this in ver4.3.
Here is one method. There may be other ways to do this as it is not a difficult problem. You could also import it from a CAD program as well if that is easier. I did this in ver4.3.

Posted: 1 decade ago 2014年1月14日 GMT-5 22:29
yeah this is useful one ;thank you to your reply.

regards,
N.Kumar.
yeah this is useful one ;thank you to your reply. regards, N.Kumar.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.