Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Geometry modification of the Mixing beaker (Mixer Module)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I need some help in modifying the geometry sequence that come with the Mixer module. I am a new COMSOL user. I was trying to include an inlet point at the top of the beaker. I tried doing it but could not succeed. This is what I am working on:

Take a beaker and add a given amount of a buffer solution in it. Keep the solution completely mixed by stirring it continuously. Now add a drop (or a pulse) of a reagent from top of the beaker near the boundary/circumference of the beaker and simulate the mixing. So I need to add an inlet near the top edge of the beaker.

Please explain me how do I do this by modifying the existing dished bottom vessel geometry sequence.

Thank you.
Pradeep

0 Replies Last Post 2014年9月28日 GMT-4 20:49
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Pradeep Maheshwari

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.