Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

question

Tesfaye Tadeses Molla

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hey Guys,

I am a new user to COMSOL and found it intersting, for my project, i need to creat a 2D surface rougness geometry on comsol so that i can study the effect of roughness geometry on heat transfer process.

is there a way to import rougness geometry coordinates from matlab and modifiy the geometry over comsol? or is there another way to develope this geometry in comsol?

thanking you in advance.

3 Replies Last Post 2010年4月28日 GMT-4 07:13
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年4月28日 GMT-4 05:49
Hi
try a search on the FORUM (not COMSOL site) its just above to the left of the [Go], there are a few discussion on similar subject (how to make rough or complex shaped surfaces)

have fun Comsoling
Ivar
Hi try a search on the FORUM (not COMSOL site) its just above to the left of the [Go], there are a few discussion on similar subject (how to make rough or complex shaped surfaces) have fun Comsoling Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年4月28日 GMT-4 07:01
in addition, look for flim2curve function to bring matlab structures to comsol.
in addition, look for flim2curve function to bring matlab structures to comsol.

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年4月28日 GMT-4 07:13
Hi

on the flim2curve you can find further explantions in the COMSOL knowledge base
Ivar
Hi on the flim2curve you can find further explantions in the COMSOL knowledge base Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.