Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to generate scattered field for multiple angle of incidence ( or sum parametric sweep solutions)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

i'm working on a scattering problem. I need to find the scattered field over a range of angle of incidence.
I know that i can plot the scattered field for each angle of incidence , but i want to plot the total field for all angle of incidence added together. So basically, i want to find out the total scattered field from multiple plane waves. I figured i could join the results for this parametric sweep, i could obtain the total scattered field, but i'm not sure how do to so in comsol, since i don't have a 2nd dataset. Your help is greatly appreciated!

thanks,

Yuchu

0 Replies Last Post 2015年1月7日 GMT-5 14:56
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Yuchu He

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.