Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

hello need help.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hello everyone my name is tracy.
i have a project that i am not very well suited to engineer .i can build it . i want to heat a pipe that is 3 1/2 inches around 1/4 inch thick along a 6 to 12 foot length to about 1200 degrees. constantly with the inner part of the pipe having material being pushed threw it.
induction heating seams to be the better idea to do this, i would think.
i have no understanding of circuits. my main training is building things from prints or diagrams .
i live in Ohio and would like to find a person that could help with the design of this unite .simplicity and durability is always the better path to building anything .
please forgive me for the asking of welfare on this project. if the unite can be made to work there stands to be a reward of unknown size . this project is a piece to a larger system that will have many technology's being used along with labor intensive duty's.
any help in this feild would be greatly appreciated.
thank you tracy

0 Replies Last Post 2015年1月23日 GMT-5 14:13
COMSOL Moderator

Hello tracy Wampler

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.