Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Single Coil Gap Feed Problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hii all,

I am trying to simulate a simple geometry and I am having problems in giving a particular value of current through the gap feed. The problem is the current density shows always zero.

Can someone help ? I have attached my model herewith.

www.dropbox.com/s/kktoh7c3rpxqam6/PCB_3Dmodel2.mph?dl=0

Thank you.

Regards,
Anup

1 Reply Last Post 2015年4月13日 GMT-4 06:32
Sven Friedel COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年4月13日 GMT-4 06:32
Hi Anup,

as in your other forum post - the coil feature in your model did comprise more entities than needed,
thereby not creating a regular coil. See my suggestion.

I have deleted all solutions and meshes tho have the model small for transmission in the forum - it solves in 55s.

Best regards,
Sven

Hi Anup, as in your other forum post - the coil feature in your model did comprise more entities than needed, thereby not creating a regular coil. See my suggestion. I have deleted all solutions and meshes tho have the model small for transmission in the forum - it solves in 55s. Best regards, Sven

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.