Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Streamer modelling in Transformer oil

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
Can anyone help and check on my model, am trying to simulate streamer in liquid dielectric. my major problem is that the model is not converging after 400ns and needed about 1000ns. I have four equations Viz poisson equation and three continuity equations for the transportation of the charges. i built the model on 2D axialsymmetry with needle-plane electrode separated by 1mm gap.

Thanks
Gaambour Bawa

3 Replies Last Post 2017年9月6日 GMT-4 11:40
COMSOL Moderator

Hello G Bawa

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 1 decade ago 2010年10月20日 GMT-4 04:51
Dear Bawa,
Could you please check the "streamer1.mph" file? There is no Study part in it.
Dear Bawa, Could you please check the "streamer1.mph" file? There is no Study part in it.

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年4月21日 GMT-4 03:16
hi G Bawa
i was lookin into similar model ..plz let me know if u could run your model successfully
if possible do share me with your model ..mine it was not working

Thanks in advance
Tanaya
hi G Bawa i was lookin into similar model ..plz let me know if u could run your model successfully if possible do share me with your model ..mine it was not working Thanks in advance Tanaya

Posted: 7 years ago 2017年9月6日 GMT-4 11:40
hi Tanaya
Have you already run your model successfully?
if possible do share me with your model

Thanks a lot in advance
Qin
hi Tanaya Have you already run your model successfully? if possible do share me with your model Thanks a lot in advance Qin

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.