Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Using weak forms in AC/DC module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone! I'm facing some problems using Equation-based modeling in COMSOL and if someone can help me it would be great :)!
I'm using AC/DC module and, at some point, I need to define my own PDE as a boundary condition. I searched and read about "The weak form" in COMSOL Blog (br.comsol.com/blogs/brief-introduction-weak-form/ - Thanks Chien Liu for the great job!), my question is:

Can i create a project using weak form physics together the AC/DC module physics? (If Yes how can i do it? How can i do to the "u" varible "comunicates" with my Electrostatics problem?). Or I have to create another project using only PDE interfaces and model the Electrostatics behaviour as Laplace's and Poisson's Equations?

Thanks in advance!

Diego Soares Lopes.

0 Replies Last Post 2015年9月11日 GMT-4 14:07
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Diego Lopes

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.