Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error in parameter domain topological analysis.

Sivanand Somasundaram

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello

I created a parametric surface by interpolation using the z coordinates read from a spreadsheet.
Later i manged to convert it as a part of solid (initially had problems in this but when i made the solid extend across the surface on both the sides such that the surface is not on the edge, it was fine) So after creating the solid I tried to create neighboring solids like normal cylinders. then now when i do normal union/intersection of these solids, i get the "error in parameter domain topological analysis"

I am attaching the comsol file and the text file(for uploading i have renamed it as .mph.txt,when used can be renamed back to .txt) used for creating parametric surface.

Any suggestions on why this problem could be there?

regards
Sivanand

0 Replies Last Post 2015年11月11日 GMT-5 20:26
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Sivanand Somasundaram

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.