Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL 5.0 and 5.1 error on iOS

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone,

I was using COMSOL on windows. I bought a mac and install COMSOL. But it gives an error:

"An unexpected error occurred."
Open log file Ok

at Log file:

ERROR Unhandled event loop exception [org.eclipse.ui.workbench].

is there anyone has the same problem like me?

3 Replies Last Post 2015年12月11日 GMT-5 07:59
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年12月7日 GMT-5 08:57
Hello Fatih,
I presume you mean OS X 10.11 El Capitan, not iOS.
If so:

* 5.0 and previous versions do not support El Capitan

* for 5.1 see www.comsol.com/community/forums/general/thread/91501 .

* 5.2 does support El Capitan out of the box.

Best regards,
Jeff
Hello Fatih, I presume you mean OS X 10.11 El Capitan, not iOS. If so: * 5.0 and previous versions do not support El Capitan * for 5.1 see http://www.comsol.com/community/forums/general/thread/91501 . * 5.2 does support El Capitan out of the box. Best regards, Jeff

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年12月11日 GMT-5 07:19
Thanks for reply,

Yes I am using OS X 10.11 El Capitan on my mac. I installed 3. Update for COMSOL v5.1 but I still have the same error.

Thank you very much.
Thanks for reply, Yes I am using OS X 10.11 El Capitan on my mac. I installed 3. Update for COMSOL v5.1 but I still have the same error. Thank you very much.

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago 2015年12月11日 GMT-5 07:59
If the problem persists, please contact COMSOL's technical support: www.comsol.com/support , but my first recommendation would be to go to version 5.2.
Best regards,
Jeff
If the problem persists, please contact COMSOL's technical support: http://www.comsol.com/support , but my first recommendation would be to go to version 5.2. Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.