Rembe Consulting PartG mbB
Address & Contact Information
Rembe Consulting PartG mbB
Partnerschaftsgesellschaft für Geologie, Geoströmungstechnik,
Umweltplanung und numerische Simulation mbB
Alte Leipziger Straße 50
Tel : +49-3631-4616180
Fax : +49-3631-4616182
Rembe Consulting PartG mbB provides consulting services for numerical simulation for industries that include applied Multiphysics and for applied Earth sciences, such as:
- building trade/building physics,
- reservoir engineering,
- solution mining,
- geothermal energy production.
The main emphasis of our work is the simulation of fluid flow (CFD) with coupled mass and heat transfer, heat transfer in solids as well as structural mechanics and acoustics. We are highly specialized to provide you a full service, that means problem definition, model setup, simulation runs, documentation and interpretation of the results, as well as we assist you setting up your own simulation model using COMSOL Multiphysics®.
Depending on your issue, we also provide individual workshops for the application of COMSOL Multiphysics® for your customer-specific problem. The workshop aims to introduce you to the solution and analysis of your specific problem by means of numerical simulation and to train you in the use of COMSOL Multiphysics®.
Areas of Expertise
Our team focuses on modeling fluid flow (CFD) with coupled mass and heat transfer in porous media and cavities. But just as well we are skilled with applied Multiphysics. We are experienced in the following areas:
- Finite element method for applied Multiphysics
- CFD (single and multi-phase, laminar and turbulent)
- Heat transfer in liquids and solids
- Mass transfer in liquids
- Structural mechanics
- Pressure and solids acoustics
- Solution mining of evaporites
- Groundwater and groundwater well planning
- Groundwater recharge assessment
- Groundwater pollution protection
- Groundwater withdrawal effects
- Geothermal energy production
- Geothermal energy recovery optimization
- Geothermal heat balance analysis for deep and shallow geothermal heat storage
- Geothermal response tests (GRTs)
- Heat transfer in and around boreholes
- Moisture transport
Our company was founded in 2015 by Michael Rembe, who started working with the numerical simulation of fluid flow with coupled mass and heat transfer in 1990. He has intensively used the COMSOL Multiphysics® software since 2005.
As of January 2017, Gerd Knab has joined our team. Gerd Knab is experienced in groundwater and surface water modeling and has worked in these fields since 1983.
For all tasks, COMSOL Multiphysics® is a very powerful tool. By using its open structure for editing variables and equations, we have developed valuable tools, approaches and models for many of the problems that we face.