The COMSOL Multiphysics® simulation platform includes the Model Builder, Application Builder, and Model Manager. In November 2022, we released version 6.1 of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software, which brought new functionality and updates throughout the product suite. Here, we show you what's new for the Model Manager and the Application Builder, specifically.
We start by going over the latest updates in the Model Manager, including:
- Support for filesets and all CAD formats
- Improvements to tagging and tag trees
- Functionality for editing commit comments
- Shorthand options for date-range filters
Then we introduce the Application Builder updates, which consist of new functionality for creating apps with resizable and detachable subwindows, support for creating apps in multiple languages, and error indicators.
- Learn more about the Model Manager and Application Builder
- Download the latest version of COMSOL Multiphysics®