Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Implement temperature variant properties using Matlab functions and Obtaining results via Comsol Livelink for Matlab during solving through parametric sweep

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear All,

I have defined several properties which are temperature dependent, through user defined MATLAB functions. So as during computing the properties can be calculated in MATLAB and retrieve the solution to required points in the computation through Livelink.

I include the temperature as a parameter and performed a parametric sweep. but during computation following error occurred. I adjust the output from the MATLAB as a vector for the requirement and still I'm getting the following error.

Can you please help me with this issue

Regards
Uditha

0 Replies Last Post 2017年3月7日 GMT-5 03:24
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Uditha Roshan

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.