Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

2D arrow plot with cones

Johannes Rheinlaender

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

does anyone know if there's a possibility in Comsol 4.1 to make 2D arrow plot with cone style arrows (as they are known from Comsol 3.5). Or is there a way to modify the style of the arrows, e.g. line thickness or arrow head size etc.? I think the standard arrows are somehow poorly visible.

Thanks for any advice!

3 Replies Last Post 2011年2月9日 GMT-5 10:30
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年2月8日 GMT-5 14:53
Hi

check carefully the plot GUIs and the "hidden (=not open by default= regions, you will find different options therein

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi check carefully the plot GUIs and the "hidden (=not open by default= regions, you will find different options therein -- Good luck Ivar

Johannes Rheinlaender

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年2月9日 GMT-5 08:42
Hi Ivar,

thanks for your reply.

I carefully went through the plot GUIs, but I did not find any further options for the arrow plot. Additionally, how are "hidden" options enabled? I have checked "show more options" in the options menu under preferences, but I guess this doesn't influence the plot GUIs.

Sorry for asking that basic questions! :-/

Kind regards,
Johannes

Hi Ivar, thanks for your reply. I carefully went through the plot GUIs, but I did not find any further options for the arrow plot. Additionally, how are "hidden" options enabled? I have checked "show more options" in the options menu under preferences, but I guess this doesn't influence the plot GUIs. Sorry for asking that basic questions! :-/ Kind regards, Johannes

Magnus Ringh COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 decade ago 2011年2月9日 GMT-5 10:30
Hi,

2D arrow plots with cones are not available in the current version but will be included in the next major update.

Best regards,
Magnus Ringh, COMSOL
Hi, 2D arrow plots with cones are not available in the current version but will be included in the next major update. Best regards, Magnus Ringh, COMSOL

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.